Sunday, November 15, 2015

Bodybuilding Journey Fall 2015 Part I

It all begins with a vision. See it in your head, write it with your hand, and speak it from your heart.

After the vision, you go on the mission. What are you trying to accomplish? What will you need? How will you get there?

"When two are in agreement......." "Two is better than one." All that. One of the best decisions I've ever made was recruiting somebody to go on the mission with me.



No question I drew inspiration from Caitlin. She worked hard in the gym and was committed to competition. During her runs in 2013 and 2014, I was not equipped with all the tools needed to be an outstanding coach. I could train her hard, but other than that, I had no blueprint.


#BeastMom Laura Dennie is a HUGE inspiration. She has competed in, and won trophies in bikini and figure competitions. We first met at Urban Active in 2012 when she was pregnant with her 2nd child/son, Cole. I have watched her develop from a physically active woman into a highly competitive muscle and fitness athlete. She became so good so fast that I had to make a commitment to studying and living a bodybuilding lifestyle. If I had not, it would have felt like I did not have the credibility to coach her.

No comments:

Post a Comment