Friday, July 26, 2013

The Process-Business

The process of getting to the top and becoming a fitness icon has been fulfilling, yet demanding. In September I will reach the five year mark as a certified Personal Trainer. I have worked for a small business, a big business, and I am currently building my own business.

One of the many goals I have set for myself is to accumulate wealth. I want leave a legacy behind for generations to follow. The only way I believe that desire will become a reality is by building businesses. I do not personally know any wealthy people that work a 9-5 job. Do you?

My business has created and cost a nice chunk of change over a short period of time. I enjoy the challenges of getting supplies and equipment, while implementing systems and servicing clients. Spending resources and energy on websites, videos, clothes, social networking and mail. 

Then there is always that part when I have to give back. One because I am able and two because without the people/clients in my life I am irrelevant in business.

I am seeing now that I can't do this by myself. I have to hire a trainer or two that are passionate about health and fitness. Ones that are willing to learn and develop. They will need to understand, it's all part if the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment