Sunday, July 14, 2013

Renewed energy

Out with the old, in with the new. Lets make the changes we have to make TODAY in order to go do the things we want. Feel it. Feel fresh again. Give yourself a pass and start from scratch.

I've been on such a mission lately. It's 5am Sunday so I've been up almost 24 straight hours. I have spent the last few of them selecting new McCohn Muscle Training apparel, building a music playlist for the gym, studying posture and movement, as well as looking over business tax.

Mostly everyone is talking about Trayvon Martin.
I admit, I haven't followed the case at all.
Cardio Kickboxing, business decisions, working out, and new clients including a 13 y.o. athlete, a college freshman, and an amateur bikini model have kept me pretty busy. I don't mind that.

I have energy. I have renewed energy because I've renewed my purpose by setting new goals, and accomplishing the ones I've already set. People out here are counting on me and I don't want to let them down. 

People are counting on you too. Don't get caught up in something that has no value in the long run, no matter how desirable it looks now. Stay focused on what needs to be done.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and get ready to kick a$$ in the gym this week.
And prep them meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment