Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Client of the Month August 2013

A few Augusts ago in 2011 I met this #blonde #bombshell at #Urban #Active #Polaris
It was my 2nd day on the job. Her #trainer did not show up for her session so I trained her...she didn't want anyone else after that

This young lady has a crazy #passion for #health and #fitness. Just with the past 3 months she's competed in a couple #triathlon #sprints where she finished 1:43:30 and 1:37:03 respectively.

Her greatest #achievement was defeating doctors negative diagnoses through #exercise positive thinking, and #love from #family and #friends

I am #blessed to have made a positive impact on her life.
She's leaving me now and moving to Indianapolis. Her name is Jessica Ritz and she is McCohn Muscle's first Client of the Month. August 2013
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment